Our workshops fabricate and assemble packages for Metering, Fuel Gas Conditioning, Produced Water Treatment and Reciprocating Compressors, which are destined for use in the oil, gas, petrochemical and power industries worldwide.
- Process skid packages. Assembly, E&I installation and hook-up, painting and testing of complete systems.
- High-quality pipework. A range of welding and testing processes are available for the production of pressure pipework, in a range of materials to suit the requirements of national standards and codes of practice.
- Structural steel. Welding, cutting and machining processes are available for conventional and hollow section material.
Materials of construction include carbon steel, stainless steel and duplex alloys.
Coded Work Capability
- Structural Steel: AWS D1, EN 15614
- Piping: ASME B31.1, B31.3, B31.4 and B31.8
- Manual metal arc (MMA/SMAW)
- Tungsten inert gas (TIG/GTAW)
- Metal inert/active gas (MIG/MAG/GMAW)
- Flux cored arc welding (FCW/FCAW)
- Submerged arc welding (SAW)
OGS have two workshop facilities, one established unit in Swansea, South Wales, UK and a newly constructed shop in Kaliningrad on the Baltic coast of Russia. Both facilities operate under ISO 9001:2008 ensuring compliance with international quality standards.
The OGS workshops specialise in the fabrication and assembly of skid-mounted process packages including the installation of electrical and pneumatic instrumentation and control systems.
Modules weighing up to 368 tonnes and up to 35m (L) x 13m (W) x 10m (H) in size have been completed.