OGS’s range of technical experts and engineers will provide any technical assistance required, should any queries or problems arise subsequent to delivery of equipment. In addition, we offer a range of agreements and contracts to ensure that our customers continue to enjoy efficient and trouble free operation of their equipment while minimising the risk of unplanned shutdowns or failures of any areas of the plant.
Included in a typical maintenance program we offer:
- Examination of the condition of the installed equipment and reviewing its operation between examinations in co-operation with the area operations’ personnel in order to optimise plant performance
- Identifying any areas of routine maintenance that would be beneficially carried out during the next planned shutdown period
- Identifying any critical maintenance requirement
- Checking of onsite spares inventory
- Provision of a summary report indicating any potential problems, defining likely causes, outlining any testing and analysis required and recommending the most practical solutions to be carried out during the next planned shut down period.