PS-85 is the world's leading granular absorption media for the removal of hydrocarbons from water. This cost effective patented technology has undergone many trials against similar types of media and has consistently outperformed them.
PS-85 is the perfect product for guaranteed high performance removal of hydrocarbons from water. It has a diverse range of applications where it is well proven including:
- Oilfield Produced Water Treatment - to less than 5ppm oil-in-water, or as a standby filter for upset conditions.
- Bilge Water Treatment - the essential final polishing stage that is required for systems to meet the requirements of IMO MEPC 107(49).
- Slop Water Treatment - for any oily waste water it can be used to remove the hydrocarbons prior to disposal.
- Drilling waste water treatment
- General oilfield services
- Soil Remediation
- Oil Spill Clean-up
- Ballast Water Treatment
- Pipeline Maintenance Activities
- Tank Farm Runoff Water
- Parking & Airport Runoff Water
- RO Membrane Pre-treatment
- Auto, Truck & Railcar Wash Water
- GAC Filter Pre-treatment
PS-85 has been proven in live operation to reduce TPH or Oil & Grease levels in water by more than 99.9%, which can result in contamination levels below 1ppm. Its excellent performance is partly derived from its exceptional hydrophobic and oleophilic properties.
Supply and use of the media
PS-85 can be supplied in various forms. This includes bulk media bags or drums, or in cartridges. Enhydra can supply our standard cartridge sizes or custom build to your specification. The media is inert and non-toxic and can be stored for long periods of time even at temperatures as low as -15°C.
Rental & Test Units
We have a range of rental units and test units available for short term or long term usage. These vary from cartridge units to bulk media vessels.